Document Security Training For Your Staff
We provide document security and information handling training as part of your routine service. The educational training is a video presentation to you and your staff. The information is to help you safeguard your organizations livelihood and provide legally required compliance training.
Our training combined with our AAA NAID Certification is fast, simple and convenient. It gives you the peace of mind knowing you have complied with regulatory requirements. The regulations also require that you do due diligence on the company you select to do your data and document destruction, therefore AAA NAID certification is a starting point.
How it works
For your Organization
- We can provide you with an Information Destruction Instruction Manual and Policy Statement template which you can edit to your organizational structure.
- Information and educational pamphlets outlining the Red Flags Rule, FACTA, Reg. S-B, GLB, Georgia SB 475 and if applicable HIPAA/HITECH
- We provide an employee acknowledgement form for your HR files documenting their acknowledgement of organization data destruction procedures training.
For your Employees
- Employees view a 15 minute EIDT video presentation. The video explains why proper destruction is critical to your organization and to their continuing employment.
- Employees are provided with written instructions on your organizations procedures.
- Employees verify that they have viewed the EIDT video, understand the written destruction procedures and agree that a condition of their employment includes compliance with these procedures.
To begin this critical process for your employees and staff, please contact us by phone or form. We look forward to helping your company get compliant.
Quote - Contact Us
We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 877-5-ASK-ADS or complete this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
My staff and I had the pleasure of participating in an ADS Consulting Shredding & Storage Workshop in April 2011.As a new business, it was critical for us to get off to a good start. The workshop provided us with useful information and practical applications that helped us do that. The ‘hands on’ training experience we received in a successful, working document destruction and storage business environment was invaluable.Renee and her staff were very personable and helpful and continue to be valuable business partners to this day.I highly recommend the ADS Workshop to both new and existing businesses
Rob Giannini, C.O.O.Commonwealth ...