PSIGEN Software Inc. SAFE Paperless Office Software
American Document Securities is Georgia’s only authorized retailer for PSIGEN software inc. paperless office products, including the SAFE electronic document management suite.
Available as traditional on-premise software or in the cloud, SAFE is a completely paperless office electronic document management solution, allowing organizations to increase efficiency and security, mitigate compliance risks, save physical space and reduce their carbon footprint.
Ideal for small and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits, municipal groups and more, SAFE replicates existing filing and document retrieval processes in a secure, paperless environment. Benefits of using PSIGEN Software Inc. SAFE paperless office software include:
- Instant and simultaneous document access – The haystack doesn’t need to get smaller for it to be easier to find the needle! Use SAFE’s advanced search tools to instantly find the document you need, every time. Multiple offices? No problem! Cabinet document management software is also available in the cloud!
- Version management (Check-in and check-out) – New versions of documents are saved as distinct entities, rather than overwriting old versions. You’ll always know who create what, while preserving the integrity of original documents.
- Audit trails – Who used a document? Who edited a document? Who deleted a document? You’ll always know – and you’ll know when it happened.
- Granular access control – Restrict access to entire virtual filing cabinets or individual documents on a user-by-user basis. With SAFE, confidential information stays confidential, no matter what.
- Reduced photocopying – When documents are hard to find, employees tend to make photocopies. That wastes supplies and reduces productivity. With SAFE, they’ll always be able to find what they’re looking for – and forget the endless copies.
- No more “Multiple Master Copy Syndrome” – A best-in-breed EDMS lets you have one master copy of each document. Period. SAFE ends version control issues for employees, customers and suppliers.
- Reduced need for physical storage – Once documents are entered into the SAFE EDMS, filing cabinets and storage boxes can be eliminated. This frees up expensive floor space, and mitigates the need for external warehousing and off-site document storage.
- Improved retention and disposition control – Quick, how long do you need to keep an I-9? How about an LOA? With SAFE, you can easily and automatically apply legally required and operationally necessary retention periods to data and documents, ensuring strict legal compliance and reducing possible legal discovery costs.
- Significant cost savings – Using an EDMS is always cheaper than maintaining a paper database. But don’t take our word for it. Use the EDMS ROI Calculator tool here to find out exactly how much you can safe!
Quote - Contact Us
We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 877-5-ASK-ADS or complete this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
My staff and I had the pleasure of participating in an ADS Consulting Shredding & Storage Workshop in April 2011.As a new business, it was critical for us to get off to a good start. The workshop provided us with useful information and practical applications that helped us do that. The ‘hands on’ training experience we received in a successful, working document destruction and storage business environment was invaluable.Renee and her staff were very personable and helpful and continue to be valuable business partners to this day.I highly recommend the ADS Workshop to both new and existing businesses
Rob Giannini, C.O.O.Commonwealth ...