Starting a records storage business is a great goal, but it’s not easy. Fortunately, there’s a way to quickly and easily get the experience you need to succeed: ADS Consulting’s Storage Experience.
ADS Consulting specializes in providing clients with a “nuts and bolts” look at the shredding and records storage industry. Born out of entrepreneurs’ need for real-world experience in the records management business, The Storage Experience offers everything from candid business intelligence and marketing counsel to hands-on instruction on shredders and storage boxes.
What Will I Learn At The Storage Experience?
The Storage Experience from ADS Consulting is designed to give attendees a realistic look at the day-to-day operations of a successful records management company. We cover pricing, sales, marketing, human resources and equipment, including on- and off-site shredders, balers, racks, forklifts and conveyers.
In particular, you can expect to learn:
- The fundamentals of facility requirements, paper sorting, security and driver image
- Tips for creating marketing brochures and employee handbooks
- Pricing and sales guidelines
- Why employee background checks matter
- The costs associated with starting a records storage business
- How to produce contracts and proposals
- What insurance coverage you need – and don’t need
- Tips for establishing efficient day-to-day workflows
How Do I Sign Up?
It’s easy! Simply call us at 877-527-5237, or register immediately. Our Southern hospitality is waiting!